Seeing that this is liberation day in Holland, I didn’t had to go to work this morning, and even though I love my job, I love being behind a grill even more! This morning I dropped my eldest off at hockey camp, which was very cool to have a look at, and went to the supermarket for some last minute necessities. Thankful for the few guys and girls that are still working today.
This rub creates the perfect flavor for a good burger.
Mix it all up well in the right amounts and you can even create a nice premixed batch!
- 2 teaspoons of paprika powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
This will create around 2 tablespoons of ‘magic dust’, but I’ll make some larger amounts for later use as well!
Just sprinkle on the burgers (both sides) before grilling.
Worth a try! I know I will!