This one is not my own, but it’s actually Noskos’s. The link to his site is below the rub, but I’ll keep it here for my own safe-keeping. It’s a very tasty and easy to make rub for ribs, pork and chicken.
- 70 grams of seasalt / saltflakes
- 60 grams of brown sugar
- 35 grams of paprika powder (not smoked, but regular or spicy if you like)
- 3 tablespoons of grounded black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Mix it all up nicely and ‘dust’ your rubs or other meat nicely!
Thanks to Noskos for the mix! Awesome