One of my all-time favorites, the Classic Cole Slaw. Arne Aben, one of my friends, got me hooked to this slaw, and since then, I can’t skip it anymore and I really like it. Simple, but very fresh to eat and easy to make.
- Oxheart Cabbage (about 4-500 grams of it)
- about 10 regular carrots
- 2 table spoons of white wine vinaigre
- 10 table spoons of yoghurt
- 2 table spoons of mustard
- 2 hands of almond scavings
- 2 hands of raisins
Simple as ever, but just cut up the cabbage in very fine slices and grate up the carrots. Mix it well with the vinaigre, yoghurt and mustard and finally, add the almonds and raisins.
Always good to have with a nice BBQ.