So, it’s spring time in Holland and there are a few things I really love about spring time. 2 Of the favorites of those things are Lamb and Asparagus! Combine that with my love of the grill and we have the basics for a great recipe for Lamb. I wanted to do this belgian style, which means living the good life! Beer and Mustard… Lovely.
To start with the marinade, I mixed up the following ingredients.
- 1/4 cup of mustard (with seeds)
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, very well chopped
- 2 tablespoons of freshly cut rosemary (although I used the dried version)
- 1 cup of belgian wheatbeer (I used La Trappe, as you can see in the picture below)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of Extra Vergine Olive Oil