- 2 ts of garlic powder
- 2,5 ts of powdered paprika (I used the smoked paprika)
- 1 ts of union powder
- 1 ts of grounded black pepper
- 1 ts of cayenne pepper
- 1,25 ts of dried oregano
- 1,25 ts of dried thyme
- 1 ts of chili powder
mix it all up and you have a beautiful Cajun like spice mix. Love it.
The ingredients are simple, but be aware of some serious yellow fingers after this 😉
- 4 parts of sweetened paprika powder
- 4 parts of union powder
- 2 parts of garlic powder
- 2 parts of whole black pepper grains
- 1 part of clove buds
- 1 part of rosemary (dried)
- 1 part of safran or kurkuma herbs. ( I used a mix, about half of both)
grill up the pepper grains and the clove buds slightly and put them in a grinder (I have an electric one, but a manual based mortar would work as well….), also include the dried rosemary and the safran wires.
Grind them down until a powder and add and stir in all other powders. There. You’re done. Easy, but very colouring, and strong in taste. Great mix for paella!