Carolina dry rub is a great rub for Pulled Pork. I’ve not invented this rub, but I do love it a lot! It’s great for pork, really!
The ingredients are :
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of chilipowder
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 coffee spoon of cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons of paprika powder
Mix it all up well, and put it on your meat and let it rest overnight in the fridge, before starting the cook! Lovely!
This rub creates the perfect flavor for a good burger.
Mix it all up well in the right amounts and you can even create a nice premixed batch!
- 2 teaspoons of paprika powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
This will create around 2 tablespoons of ‘magic dust’, but I’ll make some larger amounts for later use as well!
Just sprinkle on the burgers (both sides) before grilling.
Worth a try! I know I will!