I’ve been doing pulled pork now for quite some time, but this will be my first in the DO. I’ll try to recreate the process right here.
- 1 cup of BBQ Sauce of choice, where a honey smoked one is my choice of flavor here.
- 1/2 a cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 a cup of Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of worcestershire(shislsyreih)sauce. (pronounceable, but not writeable )
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 3 teaspoons of thyme, although I’ve replaced it with Italian herbs.
- 3 cloves of garlic, as you can never have enough of that.
- 1 large onion, sliced and diced.
After 4 hours, I removed the pork from the sauce and pulled it. I threw it back in the sauce to get some flavour and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
Look at the end result. I’m going to love it!